The International Institute of Knowledge Management of Sri Lanka invites you to submit original research papers for presentation to the 3rd International Conference on Fisheries and Aquaculture (ICFA 2016) to be held on 24 – 25 August 2016, in Negombo - Sri Lanka with the theme “Aquaculture as an imperative segment of blue economy and sustainable development goals”.
visit , Keynote Speakers,
Abstract are invited for the Oral and poster selection on the following themes:
- Fisheries Statistics, Information and Education
- Ecosystems, Fisheries Biology and Aquaculture
- Fisheries and Aquaculture Resources
- Fisheries Technology and Engineering Applications
- Post-Harvest Techniques and Aquaculture Products
- Animal Welfare and Aquaculture Ethics
- Fish Trade and Commercial Implications
- Fisheries Management and Governance
- Sustainable Methods of Aquaculture Industries
- Global Trends and Issues of Fisheries and Aquaculture
Submit your abstract : email@example.com
Free of Charge Publication opportunities for authors exclusively at ICFA 2016!
We cordially invite you to send your abstract on or before the deadline. We look forward your responses and kindly request from you to disseminate this email among your colleagues.